NOT YOUR AVERAGE
OIL CHANGE SHOP
You may know us for our Signature 10-Minute Oil Change, but we are also your one-stop, complete automotive service provider. Our ASE-certified technicians specialize in a wide range of services to address your preventative maintenance and automotive repair needs.
From manufacturer scheduled maintenance to brake service, from A/C service to transmissions and engine light diagnostics, our ASE-certified technicians provide expert service that our customers tell us is better than that provided by dealers.
In fact, it's a myth that you must get factory-scheduled maintenance done at your dealership to keep your warranty in force. The truth is that Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers® provides factory-scheduled maintenance exactly to factory specifications using parts that meet and even exceed these specifications.
We take the intimidation factor out of car repair by taking time to talk with our customers about their vehicles. We don't pressure you to buy any services or parts and we don't recommend any services that aren't immediately needed.
At Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers®, we stand behind our work…
- Oil Change – three months or 3,000 miles on parts and labor (air filters not included)
- Tire Rotation and Balance – six months or 6,000 miles on parts and labor
- Transmission – Twelve months or 12,000 miles on parts and labor
- All Other Mechanical Services – Twelve months or 12,000 miles on parts and labor (includes labor and installed parts only)
- Brake Service – Twelve months or 12,000 on parts and labor (commercial and off-road vehicles excluded). If warranty service indicates brake system is experiencing extraordinary wear, future warranty may not be offered.
- Air-conditioner Service – Limited warranty. See your Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers® manager for details.
- Within the warranty period, Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers® will, at no charge, perform all labor and replace all parts found defective from the original service.
- To use your warranty, return your vehicle with your receipt to any Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers® location.
- In the event of a problem after a service, Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers® must be notified and allowed to check the vehicle before any repairs are made. Any repairs made before the Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers® inspection will void any warranties.
- Certain parts may be excluded from the warranty based on your engine’s mechanical condition. You will be informed of this at the time of service. Our warranties do not cover parts not replaced at the time of repair or services not performed by us.
- We cannot warranty pre-existing conditions.
- A warranty may be denied or adjusted at the time of service at the option of the technician.
- Our warranty does not cover used parts or parts brought in by the customer.
- Parts and products may be warrantied through the manufacturer.
- The Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers® location that originally performed the work must approve warranty service before a different location can proceed.