Our Signature 10 Minute Oil Change is a fast and friendly experience that is a thorough examination of the mechanical and safety condition of your vehicle.
What we do…
- Replace your oil with your choice of conventional, semi-synthetic, or full synthetic grade oil
- Replace your oil filter
- Check and bring fluids to proper levels, including windshield wiper fluid & anti-freeze
- Inspect your vehicle’s belts and hoses
- Inspect your vehicle’s air filter
- Chassis lubrication
- Inspect your vehicle’s steering and suspension
- Inspect your vehicle’s undercarriage
- Safety check of your vehicle’s exterior lights – headlights, turn signals, brake lights
What we don’t do…
- Pressure you to buy any service or part
- Waste your time – our oil change service is quick and convenient – you wait in your vehicle and an appointment is never necessary
- Deeply discount our oil change only to add-on fees or cross-sale additional services
- Recommend any service that is not immediately needed
Why You Should Change Your Oil Every 3,000 Miles?
“To change every 3,000 miles or not to change, that is the question”. The answer lies in the definitions of “normal” driving and “severe” driving. The Automotive Association of America (AAA) defines these types of driving conditions as:
Normal Driving Conditions – Highway driving on paved roads in relatively dust free areas
Severe Driving Conditions – Trips less than 10 miles; stop and go city driving that requires frequent brake usage; extreme weather conditions; dusty roadways; towing a trailer; long periods of engine idling
An ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) survey showed that 90% of surveyed mechanics believe the best thing a driver can do to properly maintain their vehicle is to change their oil every 3,000 miles. As the average age of vehicles on the road continue to increase, so does the need for routine maintenance. Oil changes every 3,000 miles extend the life of your vehicle’s engine.