Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers® (EOC&TE) is pleased to provide schools, churches and charitable organizations with an opportunity to hold fundraising car washes at our 4213 W. Stone Drive, Kingsport TN location. All requests must be sent via our electronic form below. A few helpful tips and important information to consider before requesting a date:
- CHAPERONE - School and youth groups MUST have at least one adult present during the event at all times.
- WHAT WE PROVIDE: We provide the water and hoses, a great location with a big parking lot, and even some helpful announcements to our customers and the community through our website and social media channels.
- WHAT YOU PROVIDE: You provide the soap, sponges, camaraderie, laughter, community spirit and a prompt arrival time for your event.
- SIGNAGE - You are welcome to display signs promoting your car wash on our property a couple days prior to your event. However, you must work with our staff on where they are placed to ensure their location meets ordinance guidelines. You may also brings signs the day of your event.
- HELP THE COMMUNITY GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER by emailing us your logo in advance of your car wash so that we can help promote your organization and your event through our website and our social media channels. Email it to us at email@example.com
- Don't forget to do your own advertising through your organization's networks and your personal ones as well. Use email, texts and social media to invite friends, family and colleagues to support your cause!
- BE CREATIVE - Creative ideas grab even more attention! For example, some groups have done a bake sale in addition to their car wash or a pet rescue organization might accept pet supplies for a wash instead of a cash donation. Keep us informed about what you're planning so we can help promote your creativity.
- WE INVITE YOU TO TAKE PHOTOS on the day of your car wash! Capture your group in action and email your favorites to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can spotlight your event on our website and social media channels - even while your car wash is still in full swing! By emailing those photos to us you give us permission to post them on our website and social media channels simply to highlight the success and fun of your event. We will not use your photos for any other purposes.
- Requested dates are tentative until you receive confirmation from a member of our staff team - usually within 24 hours of the request. Dates are weather permitting and EOC reserves the right to cancel a date at any time due to inclement or dangerous weather to protect everyone's safety.
With the exception of inclement weather, we require a minimum 48 hour cancellation notice to email@example.com if for any reason your group needs to cancel its scheduled date. Because we help you advertise, we need time to pull that advertising and alert customers of a schedule change if you are canceling.